Dr. Qi Li received the BSc degree in Automation from China University of Petroleum, and Ph.D degree in Pattern Recognition and Intelligent System from National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2011 and 2016, respectively. Since July 2016, Dr. Qi Li has joined the Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences where he is currently an Assistant Professor. His current research focuses on computer vision, biometrics and face preprocessing etc.
Computer vision, biometrics, face preprocessing
1. Qi Li, Zhenan Sun, Ran He, Tieniu Tan. Deep supervised discrete hashing, Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), 2017.
2. Qi Li, Zhenan Sun, Ran He. Fast multi-view multi-task Auto-encoders for face alignment, The International Joint Conference on Biometrics (IJCB), 2017.
3. Qi Li, Zhenan Sun, Zhouchen Lin, Ran He, Tieniu Tan. Transformation invariant subspace clustering, Pattern Recognition (PR), 2016.
4. Hongwen Zhang, Qi Li, Yunfan Liu, Zhenan Sun. Combining data-driven and model-driven methods for robust facial landmark detection, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (TIFS), 2018.
5. Hongwen Zhang, Qi Li, Zhenan Sun. Joint voxel and coordinate regression for accurate 3D facial landmark localization, International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2018.