Dr. Chi Zhang received the BSc degree in Computer Science from Southwest Jiaotong University, the MSc degree in Traffic Control and Information Engineering from Lanzhou Jiaotong University, and PhD degree in Computer Science from the Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2007, 2010 and 2016, respectively. Since March 2016, Dr. Chi Zhang has joined the Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences where he is currently an Assistant Professor. His current research focuses on bio-inspired imaging sensing, perception and understanding.
Computer vision, vision sensing, scene perception and understanding
1. Zhang C, Hou G, Zhang Z, et al. Efficient Auto-Refocusing for Light Field Camera[J]. Pattern Recognition, 2018.
2. Zhang C, Hou G, Sun Z, et al. Light Field Photography for Iris Image Acquisition[M]// Biometric Recognition. 2013:345-352.
3. Zhang C, Hou G, Sun Z, et al. Efficient auto-refocusing of iris images for light-field cameras[C]// IEEE International Joint Conference on Biometrics. IEEE, 2014:1-7.
4. Zhang C，Liu F，Hou G，Sun Z，Tan T. Light field photography and its application in computer vision[J]. Journal of Image and Graphics, 2016, 21(3): 263-281.
5. Hou G, Zhang C, Wang Y, Sun Z, 4D light-field sensing system for people counting[C]// Smart Photonic and Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits XVIII. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2016:975114.