Dr. Kunbo Zhang received the BSc degree in Automation from Beijing Institute of Technology, the MSc and PhD degrees in Mechanical Engineering from State University of New York at Stony Brook in 2006, 2008 and 2011, respectively. He worked as an Advanced Manufacturing Engineer in Nexteer Automotive (Former GM) between 2011 and 2016. He was a Post-doctoral Research Fellow in CASIA from 2016 to 2018. Since Sept. 2018, Dr. Zhang has joined the Center for Research on Intelligent Perception and Computing in Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences as an Assistant Professor. His current research focuses on biometric imaging, biometric recognition, computational photography, machine vision and intelligent manufacturing.
Biometric Imaging, Biometric Recognition, Computational Photography, Machine Vision and Intelligence Manufacturing
Outstanding Graduates of Beijing 2006
Outstanding Graduates of Beijing Institute of Technology 2006
1. Yunlong Wang, Fei Liu, Kunbo Zhang, Guangqi Hou, Zhenan Sun, and Tieniu Tan, LFNet: A Novel Bidirectional Recurrent Convolutional Neural Network for Light-Field Image Super-Resolution[J]. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2018, 27(9): 4274-4286.
2. Kunbo Zhang, Imin Kao, Sachin Kambli, and Christian Boehm, Experimental studies on intelligent fault detection and diagnosis using sensor networks on mechanical pneumatic systems，Conference on Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems, San Diego, CA, U.S.A., 2008.3.
3. Imin Kao, and Kunbo Zhang, Miniaturized sensors for intelligent system fault detection and diagnosis (FDD), Conference on Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical and Aerospace Systems, San Diego, CA, U.S.A., 2007.03.
4. Xu Yan, Liu Qiang, Wang Fei, and Zhang Kunbo, Research on substation reactive power control with the fuzzy logic method，International Power Engineering Conference (IPEC)，Singapore，2005.11.
5. Kunbo Zhang, Intelligent Fault Detection and Diagnosis in Pneumatic Automation System, NSF Civil, Mechanical and Manufacturing Innovation Grantees Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, 2009.6.