Dr. Wei Wang received the BSc degree in the Department of Automation from Wuhan University in 2005, and the PhD degree in the School of Information Science and Engineering at the Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (GUCAS) in 2011. Since July 2011, Dr. Wang has joined the National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR) where he is currently an Associate Professor. His research interests focus on visual cognitive computing, including attention & memory modelling, structural & relational learning, vision-language understanding. He has published more than 50 international journal & conference papers including TPAMI、TIP、TMM、NeurIPS、ICCV、CVPR.
• Attention & Memory Modelling
• Structural & Relational Learning
• Vision-Language Understanding
• DeepVision-International Workshop on Deep Learning in Computer Vision in CVPR 2014, Best Paper
• ICPR 2014, Best Student Paper
1. Wei Wang, Cheng Chen, Yizhou Wang, Tingting Jiang, Fang Fang, Yuan Yao. Simulating Human Saccadic Scanpath on Natural Images. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. CVPR, 2011.
2. Junbo Wang, Wei Wang, Yan Huang, Liang Wang, Tieniu Tan. Multimodal Memory Modelling for Video Captioning. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. CVPR, 2018.
3. Ya Jing, Wei Wang, Liang Wang, Tieniu Tan. Cross-Modal Cross-Domain Moment Alignment Network for Person Search. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, CVPR, 2020.
4. Yan Huang, Wei Wang, Liang Wang. Video Super-Resolution via Bidirectional Recurrent Convolutional Networks. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. TPAMI, 2017.
5. Chenyang Si, Wentao Chen, Wei Wang, Liang Wang, Tieniu Tan. An Attention Enhanced Graph Convolutional Lstm Network for Skeleton-based Action Recognition. CVPR, 2019.