Dr. Wei Wang received the BSc degree in the Department of Automation from Wuhan University in 2005, and the PhD degree in the School of Information Science and Engineering at the Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (GUCAS) in 2011. Since July 2011, Dr. Wang has joined the National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR) where he is currently an Assistant Professor. His research interests focus on computer vision, pattern recognition, visual attention and deep learning.
Computer vision, pattern recognition, machine learning
Best paper in CVPR2014 DeepVision Workshop
1. Yan Huang, Wei Wang, Liang Wang, “Bidirectional Recurrent Convolutional Networks for Multi-Frame Super-Resolution,” Proc. Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, pp. 235-243, December 2015, Quebec, Canada.
2. Wei Wang, Yan Huang, Yizhou Wang and Liang Wang, “Generalized Autoencoder: A Neural Network Framework for Dimensionality Reduction,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops, pp. 496-503, June 2014, Columbus, USA.（Best Paper）
3. Wei Wang, Cheng Chen, Yizhou Wang, Tingting Jiang, Fang Fang and Yuan Yao, “Simulating Human Saccadic Scanpath on Natural Images,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 441-448, June 2011, Colorado Springs, USA.
4. Wei Wang, Yizhou Wang, Qingming Huang and Wen Gao, “Measuring Visual Saliency by Site Entropy Rate,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 2368-2375, June 2010, San Francisco, USA.
5. Wei Wang, Yizhou Wang, Luoshe Huo, Qingming Huang, and Wen Gao, “Symmetric Segment-Based Stereo Matching for Motion Blurred Images with Illumination Variations,” Proc. International Conference on Pattern Recognition, pp.1-4, December 2008.