||E-mail: guibo.zhu at ia.ac.cn
||Address：Room 1501, Intelligent Building, 95 Zhongguancun East Road, Haidian District, BEIJING, CHINA
Dr. Guibo Zhu received the BSc degree in Automation from Wuhan University, and PhD degree in Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems from the Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2009 and 2016, respectively. Since July 2016, Dr. Zhu has joined the Research Center for Brain-inspired Intelligence and National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR) where he is currently an assistant Professor. His current research focuses on brain-inspired intelligence computing, deep learning, and computer vision.
Artificial Intelligence, pattern recognition and computer vision
GUCAS Rokid Artificial Intelligence Award, 2016
The First Place of National Graduate Smart City Challenge in Visual Tracking, 2015
The Second Place of National Graduate Smart City Challenge in Cross-camera Visual Tracking, 2015
The First Place of Euro-GRAPH 3D Object Retrieval Challenge, 2015
The Third Place of ACM KDD Cup Tencent CTR, 2012
1. Feature Distilled Tracking, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2018.
2. Appearance features in Encoding Color Space for visual surveillance, Neurocomputing, 2018.
3. Bundled local features for image representation, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2017.
4. Image classification by search with explicitly and implicitly semantic representations, Information Sciences, 2017.
5. Clustering based ensemble correlation tracking, Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2016.
6. Image class prediction by joint object, context and background modeling, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2016.
7. Learning weighted part models for object tracking, Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2016.
8. Weighted Part Context Learning for Visual Tracking. IEEE Trans. on Image Processing， 2015.
9. Dualds: A dual discriminative rating elicitation framework for cold start recommendation, Knowledge-Based Systems, 2015