Ph.D, Associate Professor. Dr. Jing Dong received her BSc in Electronic Information Science and Technology from Central South University in 2005 and her PhD in Pattern Recognition from the Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Since July 2010, Dr. Dong has joined the National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR), where she is currently an Associate Professor. Her research interests include pattern recognition, image processing and digital image forensics. She has published over 30 academic papers and she is a member of CCF, CAAI, a Semior member of IEEE. She also serves as the deputy general of Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence and the China Society of Image and Graphics. She also serves as an IEEE Volunteer leader in Region 10 and Beijing Section from many aspects of academic activities.
Pattern Recognition, Image Processing for Digital Forensics
Best paper award in CSPS 2015
IEEE Senior member; CCF Member; CAAI member
Deputy General, Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence
MGA V-tools Committee member, IEEE (2016)
Excom Member and Student Activity Chair, IEEE Beijing Section (2011-2016)
Council Member, Image and Graphics Society of Beijing.
Coordinator, IEEE Region 10 Electronic Communications & Information Management （2011-2012）
Student Activity Committee Chair, IEEE Beijing Section (2010-now)
Student Representative, IEEE R10 Student Activity Committee (Nov.2009-Dec.2010)
Founding Chair, IEEE Student Branch of University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. (2008)
Organizing Chair, 2009 IEEE Youth Conference on Information, Computing and Telecommunications
Organizing Chair, 2010 IEEE Youth Conference on Information, Computing and Telecommunications
Financial Chair, 2012 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal-Based Surveillance
Organizing Chair, 2015 China Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Session Chair, 2014 IEEE Conference on Image Processing
1. Principle Investigator, of project “Image Steganalysis based on Deep Learning”. Supported by National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. (2013.1 – 2016.1)
2. Principle Investigator, of project “Image Steganalysis based on Transfer Learning”. Supported by National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. (2016.1 – 2018.1)
3. Principle Investigator, of project “Bilnd Image Steganography and Steganalysis”. Supported by the * National Foundations. (2011.4-2014.12)
4. Principle Investigator, of project “Key Research Problem for Digital Right Protection”. Supported by the National Key Technology R&D Program of China. (2012.1-2014.12)
5. Key Researcher, of project “Digital Rights Protection based on Watermarking”. supported by the National Key Technology R&D Program of China. (2009.12–2007.12)
1. Yinlong Qian, Jing Dong, Wei Wang and Tieniu Tan; Deep learning for steganalysis via convolutional neural networks, Proc. SPIE, Electronic Imaging, Media Watermarking, Security, and Forensics 2015.
2. Zairan Wang, Jing Dong and Wei Wang, Quantization based watermarking methods against valumetric distortions, [J] International Journal of Automation and Computing, 2015
3. Wei Wang, Jing Dong and Tieniu Tan, Exploring DCT Coefficient Quantization Effects for Local Tampering Detection, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 2014, Volume 9 , Issue10, pp 1653 – 1666
4. Jing Dong, Wei Wang and Tieniu Tan, Casia Image Tampering Detection Evaluation Database, the 1st IEEE China Summit and International Conference on Signal and Information Processing, (Invited Paper) Beijing, China, July 7-10, 2013
5. Jing Dong, Wei Wang and Tieniu Tan, Multi-class Blind Steganalysis Based on Image Run-length Analysis. Oral presentation in the 8th International Workshop of Digital Watermarking (IWDW2009). pp.199-210.
6. Jing Dong, Wei Wang, Tieniu Tan and Yun-Qing Shi, Run-length and Edge Statistics Based Approach for Image Splicing Detection. Oral presentation in the 7th International Workshop of Digital Watermarking (IWDW2008). pp.76-87.
7. Jing Dong and Tieniu Tan, Effects of Watermarking on Iris Recognition Performance. Oral presentation In the 10th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision. ( ICARCV 2008) Page 1156-1161.
8. Jing Dong and Tieniu Tan, Security Enhancement of Biometrics, Cryptography and Data hiding by Their Combinations. Oral presentation in the International Conference of Visual Information Engineering (VIE08). pp.239-244.
9. Jing Dong and Tieniu Tan, Blind Image Steganalysis Based on Run-length Histogram Analysis. In the 15th IEEE International Conference of Image Processing 2008 (ICIP08). pp.2064- 2067.
10. Jing Dong, Xiaochuan Chen, Lei Guo and Tieniu Tan, Fusion Based Blind Image Steganalysis by Boosting Feature Selection. Oral presentation in the 6th International Workshop of Digital Watermarking (IWDW2007). pp. 86-97.